World's Coolest Rain Gauge


World's Coolest Rain Gauge

Average Customer Review:
Available : In Stock From
World's Coolest Rain Gauge


It's the World's Coolest Rain Gauge! A fun twist on a classic device, the original floating rain gauge uses the Archimedean principle of water displacement to show rainfall amounts. Rain falls into the copper tube and pushes the measurement tube up. Eureka! That's cool!.../ World's Coolest Rain Gauge / rain gauge


.../ World's Coolest Rain Gauge / rain gauge


World's Coolest Rain Gauge
rain gauge
More Choices! More Variety! Selected Just for You......



World's Coolest Rain Gauge
rain gauge for ALL BUY BEST BLACK FRIDAY 2011 BEST SELLER!!!



World's Coolest Rain Gauge
rain gauge

Special for Best deals black friday 2011


Customer Review :

Attractive and durable : World's Coolest Rain Gauge


I have had this for at least 4 years. Over time the copper develops a nice patina. I like the fact that it is readable from my dining room window. Because it is so attractive, I don't mind having it in my front garden all the time. It takes a bit of maintenance but no more than other rain gauges. You need to check it periodically for leaves and twigs. Also, be sure the sponge doesn't get moved. It must be flush with the bottom of the tube or you won't get an accurate reading. I can't imagine that as long as mine has lasted that it won't last for years to come. I haven't seen anything around I like better so I would agree . . . it IS the World's Coolest Rain Gauge.

LG2-Buy- Best Discount Ring Mag-Save Shop